Joy of The Lord Is My Strength Bible Verse
We have reason to be joyful everyday, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
Here are what the Bible says about joy in the Lord :
The New Testament
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
~ Philippians 4 : 4 NIV
16) Be joyful always; 17) pray continually; 18) give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
~ 1 Thessalonians 5 : 16 – 18 NIV
16) May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good home, 17) encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.
~ 2 Thessalonians 2 : 16 – 17 NIV
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.
~ 2 Thessalonians 3 : 3 NIV
The Old Testament
10) Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our LORD. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
Nehemiah 8 : 10 NIV
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
~ Psalm 5 : 11 NIV
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16 : 11 NIV
29) He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30) Even youth grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31) but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
~ Isaiah 40 : 29 – 31 NIV
And now the LORD says he who formed me in the womb to be his servant to bring Jacob back to him and gather Israel to himself, for I am honored in the eyes of the LORD and my God has been my strength
~ Isaiah 49 : 5 NIV
17)Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are not sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, 18) yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. 19) The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enable me to go on the heights.
~ Habakkuk 3 : 17 – 19 NIV
Video of The Joy of The Lord is My Strength Song
Incoming search terms:
- the joy of the lord is my strength bible verse
- joy of the lord is my strength bible verse
- the joy of the lord is my strength scripture
- bible verse the joy of the lord is my strength
- the joy of the lord is my strength verse
- the joy of the lord is my strength
- joy in the lord verses
Related Articles :
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Popular Search Terms